The ideal candidate should possess strong operational and organisational independence and autonomy.
They should be able to develop high-level applications, demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of development tools, particularly front end and UX/UI.
The ideal candidate must be able to work in a team.
They will report directly to the Software Architect Engineer.
Main operational responsibilities underlying work experience:
- Implementation of high-level production management applications
- Analysis and formalisation of project steps, creation of internal and end-user documentation
- Full-time contract, renewable depending on the results and skills demonstrated
- Salary and grading according to the candidate’s experience
- Internal training and education on how to manage and develop GP Progetti applications