The ideal candidate should possess strong independence and operational and organisational autonomy, and should be able to work in a team.
The candidate will be placed within a specialised team and will report directly to the head of the technical and planning team. They will be responsible for the release of projects in the area of production management, supporting customers in all implementation phases of GP Progetti’s software solutions. In addition, they will provide first and second level technical support, intervening remotely or in person as required.
Main operational responsibilities underlying work experience:
- Installation and configuration of GP Progetti application packages
- Provision of training and coaching services to customers in the system start-up phases
- Drafting supporting project documentation
- Customer management and the ability to take control of critical issues before they arise
- Analysis, management and resolution of first and second level technical assistance requests
- Full-time contract, renewable depending on the results and skills demonstrated
- Salary and grading according to the candidate’s experience
- Training, internal education and operational coaching on GP Progetti’s software solutions and context