What’s xNX® 10.0 by GP Progetti?
eNX® is the complete machine that provides the functional integration of the Production Plan management motor, the communication frame with data detection from the factory, the communication structure with the management systems, the procedural optimisation accessories of the processes, the navigation tools, data use and analysis, the functional bodywork of the intuitive and powerful use of the workplace.
ENX® is a modular IT system that is flexible, scalar and designed with the most advanced software platforms according to the best standards relating to graphic composition, optimisation of dialogue windows and user activities, with full attention to data integrity and referentiality.
eNX® is an integrated environment for the organisation of processes in relation to roles within the company, security policies, quality and production efficiency procedures, data validation criteria and available operating infrastructure. Basically, the best choice for an entrepreneur interested in enhancing the advanced management of industrial production.
eNX® is a proprietary framework that embodies the best consolidated management practices and the most advanced management methods, as a result of gradual development according to the highest standards for:
- multi-method planning;
- automatic collection of production and quality data;
- referential correlation of processes;
- data directly available to the end user;
- user-friendly browsability of data and system features;
- application of user profiling features;
- use of multilingual features, system messaging services and operational graphics.
The eNX® 10.0 suite in detail
- Advanced Features
- Notifications and Messages (Hyperlink, Read, Done)
- Navigability and complex filters from the dynamic mapping of the system
- Transversal research of objects and data and Intellisearch
- Customisable menu (bookmarks and most used)
- Functional workflow
- Log of User Actions
- Archive of versions/revisions
- Management of attachments (Images and documents saved in the database)
- automatic user layout setting (Filters, Sorting of columns, Column width, Default Report)
- Multifunction desktop
- User Configurability
- Authorisations and permits
- Data filters by user
- Query Module
- User client by role
- Data management for property and TAG
- Settings of Applications
- CRM integration
- Contacts (details of clients in the sales and operational area)
- References to configurable actions
- Portfolio of Orders (expected, active, log)
- Forms with client details (sales and administrative area)
- Visibility of production cards
- Visibility of complaints, non-compliance cases and corrective actions
Contact us for further details.