The National Plan Industry 4.0 is the right opportunity for all the Italian companies willing to benefit from the so-called 4th Industrial Revolution.
But what are the actual benefits for the manufacturing companies for which GP Progetti has been developing software for optimising industrial production since 1993?
The Plan allows for solid measures: above all, tax concession to incentive investments and make companies thrive.
Here are the fiscal advantages allowed for in the Plan Industry 4.0 for manufacturing industries:
- Hyper-amortisation: 250% overvaluation of investments in new material goods, digital appliances and technology that are in line with 4.0 transformations, either purchased or leased;
- Super-amortisation: 140% overvaluation of investments in new instrumental goods, either purchased or leased. For those who benefit from the hyper-amortisation, it is also possible to benefit from the tax concession on investments in new instrumental goods (software and IT systems);
- These benefits are cumulative with:
- Nuova Sabatini
- Tax credit for Research and Development activities
- Patent Box
- Incentives for capital gearing of businesses
- Incentives for Start-ups and innovative SME
- Central Guarantee Fund
Among these measures, there is also the “Nuova Sabatini” for instrumental goods: it is a tax concession offered by the Ministry of Economic Development aimed at easing companies’ access to credit and increasing competitiveness in the Italian productive system. The measure supports investments to buy or lease machinery, appliances, equipment, instrumental goods for protective use and hardware, as well as software and digital technology.
Who is the Nuova Sabatini aimed for?
The measure is for all those micro, small and medium enterprises (SME) that, within the date of the request, are regularly established and are not in economic difficulties.
To increase the credit for SME, the Plan Industry 4.0 has provided for a Guarantee Fund. The aim of the fund is to make it easier for SME to access financial sources through a public guarantee that joins and often substitutes the actual guarantees given by the companies.
Thanks to the Fund, companies have a real possibility to get sources of finance without additional guarantees (and so without the costs of guaranties and insurance policies) on the amounts covered by the Fund, that doesn’t offer cash contributions.
According to the latest data, more than 99% of companies lacking real guarantees has got access to finance thanks to the Fund.