We are pleased to share with you the appreciation the Companies that took part in the 12 October 2016 event showed when version 10.0 of the eNX Suite was announced, together with their interest in its innovative operating and technological features.
This is why we are asking you to spend some time to tell you about:
- the innovative operating and technological features that help you work better;
- the equally innovative offers we have prepared for our customers.
The event was opened by the authoritative speed given by Prof. Lucio Zavanella of the University of Brescia: an efficient synthesis of the evolution of management methods from the beginning of industry to the current times, important insights on how to organise workflows and brilliant remarks on each traditional and innovative method, from the point of view of their actual implementation.
GP Progetti then presented version 10.0 of the eNX Suite, in actual fact designed to make the implementation of traditional and innovative methods viable, through a highly flexible and configurable system.
In a nutshell, eNX is simply the evolution of the “Production Project” that GP Progetti has set as the sole goal of its solutions starting from the first GPNX version, i.e. more than twenty years ago.
eNX is a proprietary framework that embodies the best consolidated management practices and the most advanced management methods, as a result of gradual development according to the highest IT standards for:
- multi-method planning;
- automatic collection of production and quality data;
- referential correlation of processes;
- data directly available to the end user;
- user-friendly browsability of data and system features;
- application of user profiling features;
- use of multilingual features, system messaging services and operational graphics.
Our salespeople are at your service to schedule a short visit at your premises to briefly introduce the new management, operating, technological and commercial features. Contact us to schedule an appointment.